Need help? We're Here to Help!
TSG! is easy to reach and easy to contact! If you have any questions feel free to message us, whether it's because you have a question or need to report something feel free to contact us! We have various ways of being contacted, such as the chat within this page, our Discord server's #help_suggestion and our staff members!
How to Ask a Question?
You can use any of these methods:
- - Using the Chat in the lower right of the page;
- - Contacting us via TSG! Discord Server's #help_suggestion channel.
For more serious questions refer to the section below!
Reporting an issue!
When reporting an issue you must be sure to contact the proper people. Mentionning a big issue in a public manner may get you in trouble due to our rules. To report an issue please use any of these methods:
- - Using the Chat in the lower right of the page(Anonymous);
- - Contacting a staff member of TSG!'s Moderation and Administration Team.
If you are unsure about our rules check them out here:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: What happens if I report something which is possibly not important, will I get in trouble?
- Question: I saw an announcement on another server about something scary, should I share it with the staff?
- Question: What can I report?
Answer: No you will not, don't be afraid to ask any question or report anything!
Answer: You absolutely should! Thanks to our affiliation with PSAid we will, along with other staff teams, check the veracity of the information.
Answer: You can report anything worrying you, from rumors about Discord or TSG!, to rule breakers, or Direct Message Spam relating to TSG!.
If you have any questions which are not covered here feel free to ask them using the methods above!